DISHCLOTH SET 7
BEGINNER level (only KNITS and PURLS) dishcloth pattern collection, including 4 of my patterns:
(Please NOTE that if you participated in my “Beginner Blanket MKAL 2022“, you already have these patterns as an extra size).
Of course, in addition to using them as dishcloths / washcloths, they’re perfect as blocks to make blankets. Or many small blankets! You can also adapt them to make shawls, scarves… The possibilities are endless 🙂 PLEASE contact me at any time if you need help to adapt a pattern. I’ll be happy to help 🙂
All the blocks share the same characteristics:
– the same number of sts (43 sts)
– the same number of rows (63 rows)
– all require a skill level of BEGINNER (only use knits and purls!)
The high quality PDF file includes:
– US and Metric needle sizing and dimensions.
– charted and written row-by-row instructions for each block
– control tables, specially designed for novice knitters. Each table has integrated row-by-row instructions of edge and pattern sts to avoid confusion, and boxes you can check as you finish each row.
The approximate measure (after blocking) of each of my dishcloths is 8.75” x 8.75” (22.5 cm x 22.5 cm). Of course, this will vary if your tension is different than mine or if you decide to knit them with another yarn weight and needle size.
You can change the yarn weight and needle size to obtain different sized blocks. Send me a message if you need help.
– 1 straight needle US 7 (4.5 mm) for Casting on and Binding Off sts.
– 1 pair of straight needles US 6 (4 mm).
– For EACH BLOCK: approx. 70 yds (64 m) of DK yarn (8 ply). OR 140 yds (128 m) of light fingering yarn (approx 3 ply) USED DOUBLE.
– Tapestry needle to weave in yarn ends and scissors.
GAUGE / TENSION
21 sts x 28 rows in stocking st with US 6 (4 mm needles) and DK yarn = 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm)
– If you have any doubt or need help, do not hesitate to write me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will reply ASAP.
Thanks for stopping by, and HAPPY KNITTING!!
You’re welcome to sell items produced from Oh La Lana! patterns 😊 But you may not re-sale or re-distribute commercially my patterns in any manner. Thank you in advance for being respectful with my work! – Dishcloth SET 7
There are no reviews yet.