I finally finished designing, test knitting, blocking, writing…
I leave all pattern details below, but please notice that I created a 50% off coupon code for my ETSY Shop, as I usually do with all my patterns for sale (if you support me on Patreon, you will be able to download it for free there). The coupon code is (no surprise) DRACARYS.
My TARGARYEN Blanket is definitely inspired in GAME OF THRONES. It features one of my original beginner stitch designs that looks like dragon scales. I’m sure this blanket will look great in any color, but I think that green, grey or black (specially with red specks) would look awesome with this pattern.
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner (only knits and purls!)
The PDF file includes:
* US and Metric needle sizing and dimensions.
* charted and written row-by-row instructions for the Targaryen Stitch Pattern
* instructions for the blanket in 4 sizes: Stroller/Baby, Crib, Throw and Twin
* link to a useful article, written by me, about how to knit back and forth in circular needles to make this blanket in the bigger sizes.
– 1 straight needle US 7 (4.5 mm) for Casting on and Binding Off sts.
– 1 pair of straight needles US 6 (4 mm) for Stroller Size.
– 1 US 6 (4 mm) circular knitting needle at least 32’’ (81 cm) long for Crib Size, and 40’’ or 47’’ for bigger sizes.
– Approx. 1000 yds (915 m) / 2560 yds (2340 m) / 2960 yds (2705 m) / 5660 yds (5175 m) of DK yarn (8 ply). OR light fingering yarn (approx 3 ply) USED DOUBLE (double the yardage).
– Tapestry needle to weave in yarn ends and scissors.
– OPTIONAL: stitch markers.
♥ If you have any doubt or need help, do not hesitate to write me in the comments below. I will reply ASAP.
You’re welcome to sell your items produced from Oh La Lana! patterns! But you may not re-sale or re-distribute commercially my patterns in any manner. Thank you in advance for being respectful with my work!