Hello my knitting friends!
I wanted to share with you a review of all the patterns I published during 2019. The vast majority of them were free, and that makes me really proud 🙂
- “52 SQUARE PICKUP” KAL: it turned out into 56 different patterns, suitable to make a huge blanket (as many of you have!)
- ALPHABET series: 26 lettern patterns.
- NUMBERS series: 12 patterns (numbers 0 to 9, plus asterisk and hash).
- “YOU ARE LOVED” baby hats, in 4 sizes (newborn to toddlers).
- “ALERCES” cowl.
- “HEART” dishcloths or blocks, 2 pattern versions.
- “SMILEY”dishcloth or block.
- “TARGARYEN”blanket pattern.
- “LACE DIAMONDS” blanket pattern.
That makes a total of 101 patterns!
Thank you for sharing your passion for knitting with me. Here’s to another year of knitting together!
PS: those of you who support me in Patreon received PDF versions of all my patterns. If you also want that, please consider supporting me in Patreon too. You can do it by clicking HERE.
11 thoughts on “2019 review”
Thank you so much Ceci for all your work, and for sharing free. Although I am not near finished, I am including all the 56 KAL plus your Christmas conversion patterns into a large blanket.
You’re welcome, I enjoyed sharing them (and tomorrow I’ll post another one, haha). Have a great 2020 🙂
How do I get to blanket patterns? Thanks
Do you refer to the patterns for my blankets “Targaryen” and “Lace Diamonds”? These two are in my stores. I usually give notice to my followers here, in IG and in FB each time I publish a new pattern for sale, together with a 50% off coupon. Or sometimes, I give a short window to download it for free.
I’ve reactivated both coupons and paste below the links to each pattern in case you’re interested:
– TARGARYEN blanket (coupon code DRACARYS): https://www.etsy.com/listing/706861033/targaryen-blanket-knitting-pattern-game
– LACE DIAMONDS blanket (coupon code DIAMONDS):
On the other hand, if you were referring to the individual blocks to join into a blanket, they’re all around my blog, for free.
Please let me know if you need more help.
I have loved getting the blocks all year long. Thank you so much for all your work and for the inspiration you’ve given me!
Aawww, thank you so much! And thank you for the messages you sent during the project, it’s always great to receive feedback. Have a great year, and visit often! There will be more patterns 🙂
Hugs to you!
Thank you so very much for all the work. I saved all the patterns and will surely use them in a future project. Love from the Netherlands.
Thank you so much, Maritha! Let me know if you ever need help adapting them to other projects.
I would love to visit the Netherlands; I hope someday…
All the best for you!
I have knitted most of the squares and I would like some suggestions on a nice border after I join the all.
Do you crochet? Or do you intend to make a knitted border?
I will be crocheting a border. I want something special.